Types of Turf
There are two main types of turf:
Natural or "Normal" Turf
- This kind of turf is grown just as grass in a garden would be, except it is grown to a high standard to ensure quality, as well as no stones or weeds. It is normal grass, but better.
- Artificial turf can be good for football fields and areas that may expect a lot of wear; however, it is not as comfortable or aesthetically pleasing as the real thing.
We sell three different types of turf:
- Family Turf (hard wearing, easy to maintain and it suitable for general use in the garden)
- Lawn Master Turf (high quality turf which is more resilient when it comes to shade, or dry conditions, and it recovers quickly after a drought)
- Deluxe Turf (purely ornamental and guaranteed to get the neighbours so jealous they end up the same colour as this fine-bladed premier option).