Supreme Turf - FROM £3.51 per m²
Supreme Turf, the ultimate in quality lawn turf, this new and improved grade of turf will transform your lawn.
Produced from a specialist blend of the finest quality grass seeds to produce a dense lush lawn that looks more like a fine carpet! Supreme Lawn turf is both dense, beautiful and extremely hardwearing.
We advise you to add a minimum of 5% extra turf rolls to cover offcuts and shrinkage etc, and ensure your measurements are correct before ordering.
✅ Free Turf Laying Guide With Every Turf Order
- Fine Bladed Turf
- Lush and Dense
- Will make your Neighbours Green with Envy!
- Cut in rolls that cover 1m² (61cm wide by 164cm long and approximately 25mm or 1 inch thick)
ORDERING TURF AND TOPSOIL?
Our turf is dispatched directly from the turf farm and topsoil from our yard / warehouse, therefore deliveries may arrive at different times of the day. We therefore recommend you order your topsoil separately and choose a delivery date at least one day before your turf (so that you can prepare your ground before the turf is delivered & incase of any unforeseen delays with the delivery network).
***PLEASE CLICK ON THE DELIVERY DETAILS TAB FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION***
The from price is based on when ordering 250m² = £3.51 + VAT per Roll[endtab]
[tab name="Delivery Info"]
- We deliver turf Tuesday to Friday - you can choose your delivery date in the checkout.
- We deliver via a Pallet Delivery Network using a tail lift delivery
- We do not deliver onto grass, gravel or slopes.>
- Turf orders are delivered on an all day basis any time 08:30-18:30 ( later if the delivery agents are running behind). (AM Delivery upgrades are available, please call for price & availability).
We can upgrade your delivery to a Saturday (Saturday deliveries incur a £60 surcharge) or a Priority Delivery (delivered before 1pm) - call for prices and availability on these services.
See our delivery details page for more information on our delivery service.
Turf Care - Very Important
- Turf Must Be Laid Immediately Upon Receipt!
- Any Issues with turf must be reported on the day of delivery.
- Turf should not be left overnight on the pallet and should not be covered with tarpaulin etc or watered when in the roll as this can damage the rolls!
- We can not accept responsibility for damaged caused by delayed laying beyond the day of receipt.
- Once delivered you are responsible for the care of your turf.
- Turf is a perishable product.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH RESOURCE TO LAY ALL THE TURF ON THE DAY OF RECEIPT, CONSIDER POOR WEATHER CONDITIONS AND VERY WARM WEATHER CONDITIONS WHEN PLANNING YOUR JOB AS DELAYS CAN CAUSE DAMAGE TO TURF WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR.
If you are not able to lay all your turf on the day of delivery, we advise you to unstack the pallet of turf and where possible unroll the rolls. Keep your turf in a cool shaded place until you can complete your turf laying.
Early Spring and Autumn / Winter laying offers an extended period of time in which turf can be left in the roll without a serious loss of quality however the quicker you lay your turf the better and less chance of damage.
Delivery delays are possible, although 98% are delivered to service. If there is a delay and your goods arrive the following day, you will be notified as soon as we are aware of this and advised accordingly. Should there be any quality issues because of a delayed delivery the same conditions apply, provided we are notified no later than midnight on the delivery day we can claim for this, and issue new turf.
To register an issue email firstname.lastname@example.org with date stamped photos highlighting the specific issues you have, or send a Whatsapp message the link to this is found on your order confirmation email following "report an problem with a product" option C.
We are unable to consider claims for poor turf that have not been reported within the period of the day of delivery, this is logged on our shippers portal with the proof of delivery and is what we use to verify claims.
[tab name="Turf Calculator"]